01 May 2009

Why would you want to do that?


A question many of us ask others many times in our lives.

Why would you do such a risky thing like that?

Why would you eat that?

Why would you go to that place?

Why would you do that?


Well, the answer should be easy if you look at the faces and the lives of the people doing such things. They are healthy. They are happy. They have no fear. They enjoyed it. They love their bodies. They love their minds. They have healthy souls.





Over there in that place....there is joy, sunshine and bunches of other interesting stuff!

Another great response: I heard it was very good so I decided to try it!


The best yet:

I was sick and tired of feeling bad.
I want to be happy.
I want to feel healthy.
I want to live.
I want to know why those other people said it's so wonderful.
I deserve all that is good for me!!!



Life has a lot of goodness! Partake in it!

P.S. I will pass on the sky diving!

No comments: